- The present legal conditions regulate the use and access conditions of the website www.amarsupiel.com website owned by Amarsupiel S.L.
- If you as a user do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you should cease accessing this site.
2. Ownership of the Site.
- In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 and other applicable legislation, we inform you that this website www.amarsupiel.com is the property of the company with the corporate name Amarsupiel S.L. CIF B87472502 Register: Volume 34336, Folio 29, Entry: 1 Page M-617696.
- This entity has its registered office at Calle Lope de Vega 4, Portal 35, Bajo-D, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid - SPAIN.
- You can contact Amarsupiel.com at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, communications with www.amarsupiel.com may be made by ordinary mail to the physical address or by e-mail.
3. Operation of the site.
- www.amarsupiel.com reserves the right to modify, at any time, unilaterally and without prior notice to its users, the contents, structure, operation or access conditions of this site.
- www.amarsupiel.com reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to this site for maintenance, updating, improvement or repair.
- It is forbidden for the user to use this website to send, transmit or publish any illegal, threatening, slanderous, libellous, defamatory, propagandistic, scandalous, obscene, pornographic or any other material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under applicable law, for which the user shall in any case be liable.
- www.amarsupiel.com does not guarantee that this website or the servers that host it are free of viruses and other potentially dangerous software, nor does it guarantee the availability, continuity, usefulness and infallibility of the operation of this site, its services or its contents; nor the legality, reliability or usefulness of the information and contents supplied by third parties through this site.
- In general, this site may only be used by natural and legal persons with sufficient legal capacity in accordance with applicable legislation.
4. Protected areas of the website.
- Access to the services of www.amarsupiel.com does not require subscription or registration of the user.
- The use of certain services may be conditional upon obtaining a personal account by means of user registration. This registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated on the website.
- This site may contain restricted access areas, protected by identifiers and passwords or other security mechanisms. The user shall not attempt to access these restricted access areas unless duly authorised by www.amarsupiel.com or attempt to circumvent or manipulate the protection mechanisms established by www.amarsupiel.com.
- The user who has been authorised by www.amarsupiel.com to access any of these protected areas shall be exclusively responsible for maintaining the identifiers, passwords and other security methods made available by www.amarsupiel.com for accessing the protected areas in strict secrecy and not disclosing them to third parties. The user shall therefore be solely responsible for any damage arising from failure to keep the aforementioned security mechanisms secret.
- The user is advised that attempting to gain unauthorised access to the restricted areas of this site may be subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
5. Intellectual and industrial property.
- All the contents of the site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, graphics, images, sound and video files, software, programming code, texts, icons, and the names that identify services (hereinafter "the materials") are the property of "Amarsupiel S.L." and are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
- User access to this site does not imply any kind of waiver, transfer or assignment, in whole or in part, of these property rights, for this reason, access to these contents or elements does not grant, under any circumstances, the user the possibility of copying, sale, modification, reproduction, publication, transfer, transmission, or creation of new products or services derived from the information and elements contained herein.
- Therefore, the user of this site may not, without the prior expressed written permission of www.amarsupiel.com, copy, distribute, download, modify, delete, erase, alter, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit the materials contained therein.
- The user does not acquire any rights or licences in relation to the service or the elements in it, except for the limited right to use the service in accordance with the applicable conditions. You may only use the contents or elements that you access through the services of www.amarsupiel.com for your own use and needs, agreeing not to make any direct or indirect commercial exploitation of the services, nor of the materials, elements or information obtained through them.
- In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, www.amarsupiel.com informs the user of the existence of a personal data file containing the data that users enter on the site. www.amarsupiel.com is responsible for the file.
- The user and owner of the data is informed, and gives their unequivocal consent, that by completing the various forms, their personal data will be incorporated into the automated files of www.amarsupiel.com in order to be able to provide and offer our services and keep the user informed about the products offered.
- www.amarsupiel.com, undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them confidentially. To this end, it will adopt the reasonable security measures provided by law to prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorised access.
- Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data under the terms established in current legislation, through "email@example.com" or at "calle Lope Vega 4, Portal 35, Bajo-D, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid - SPAIN".
- Cookies" are text files that servers hosting websites send to their users' browsers. Cookies cannot be executed, cannot contain viruses, and can only be read by the server hosting the website.
- This site requires the use of "Cookies" for its correct functioning.
8. Information transmitted by Users.
- This site may contain public forums, chat rooms and other mechanisms through which users can express their opinions and exchange files in electronic format. Information, communications and files sent through these forums and rooms, together with e-mail addresses and other communications disclosed by users shall not be considered confidential material.
- When users transmit or post any information to this site, they are granting www.amarsupiel.com permission to use such information, including, without limitation, the use, reproduction, transmission, publication or posting of such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, the reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication or posting of such information.
- www.amarsupiel.com assumes no responsibility for the content of the information or communications sent by its users through these areas.
9. Exclusion of Warranties and Liability.
- All information on this site is provided "as is" and www.amarsupiel.com makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this site. www.amarsupiel.com makes no warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of quality.
- www.amarsupiel.com also does not warrant that this website, or the servers that host this website, are free of viruses or other potentially harmful software.
- www.amarsupiel.com does not guarantee the availability, continuity, usefulness and infallibility of the operation of this site, its services or its contents; nor the reliability or usefulness of the information and contents supplied by third parties through this site. Although www.amarsupiel.com makes every reasonable effort to guarantee the availability, accessibility, continuity and infallibility of the operation and its services, www.amarsupiel.com does not guarantee the same, as they may be interfered with by numerous factors beyond its control. Consequently, it shall not be liable, (within the limits established in the current legal system), for damages of any kind caused to the user as a result of the aforementioned unavailability, access failures and lack of continuity.
10. Limitation of liability.
- www.amarsupiel.com shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage, loss of profit or loss of data and/or customers arising from the use by users or the impossibility of using this website.
- This site may contain hypertext links ("Links") and references to other sites and web pages that may not be controlled by www.amarsupiel.com, in which case www.amarsupiel.com shall not be responsible for the contents that may appear on such pages.
- The user expressly agrees to exempt www.amarsupiel.com from any liability for the acts or omissions of users based on the content hosted on this site.
- You expressly understand and agree that any content, software or other material you download or otherwise obtain through this site is done at your own risk, and that you as the user shall be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data caused to your computer systems.
- www.amarsupiel.com has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct. However, users of the site acknowledge that some of the information contained on this site may be incorrect, incomplete, out of date or contain errors.
11. Right of exclusion and partial nullity.
- www.amarsupiel.com reserves the right to cancel, remove, or disallow the use of all or any of the services of the website to any user without prior notice if, in its opinion, and in any type of circumstance, the user is making incorrect use of the website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful or void, such provision shall be excluded if legally required. You expressly agree that all other non-excluded provisions shall remain unchanged and shall continue to be in full force and effect.
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
- This site is located and operated from Spain. All matters relating to this site are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals of Spain, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. In those cases in which the user is not a consumer, or is domiciled outside Spain, www.amarsupiel.com and the user shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of "MADRID", expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
- If you decide to use or consult this site from outside Spain, you should be aware that you do so on your own initiative, and that you are responsible for compliance with the relevant local laws.
13. Duration and review.
- Although the legal relationship between www.amarsupiel.com and the user, derived from accessing and using the site, is of indefinite duration, it will be considered to have ended when the company modifies these general conditions. When the company announces the modification of the general conditions, and the user accesses and uses the services and contents of the site, a new legal relationship will be considered to have been initiated between both parties of an equally indefinite nature.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, the company www.amarsupiel.com is entitled to suspend, interrupt or terminate unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice or just cause, the provision of any of the services it offers.